Great learning aid for kids to learn the times tables.
It can be used as is when made or hung on the wall for ease of access when needed.
To delay wear and tear go your spinning wheel or to prevent bending, when not in use, it should be kept in a folder.
Use it before a times tables drills or play a numbers game
What is included?
- The complete 1-12 multiplication tables template
- Two versions to choose from if you want a one coloured or two coloured spinning wheel.
To Make Your Multiplication Tables Spinning Wheel
- Cardstock paper
- Paper Fasteners
To make a two coloured spinning wheel,
- simply print out a template named (times table wheel separate pages)
- Use different coloured paper to print the top and bottom part of the wheel.
- Follow the instructions and put your wheel together.