This vegetarian tagliatelle stir fry recipe is simple to make, full of nutritious vegetables and very delicious. It could easily to be made for lunch or dinner and the ingredients are not fancy and inaccessible.
You may use fresh or frozen mix of vegetables for this recipe. If you prefer linguine or spaghetti, you may use instead of tagliatelle.
How to cook Tagliatelle
- Boil water in a big enough pot
- Salt the water when boiling
- Add the Tagliatelle nests as they are. (no need to break them )
- Add a tablespoon of oil
- Cook for 8 minutes or until soft enough
- Drain in a colander
Legend has it that Tagliatelle was created by a talented chef who made a new pasta shape that resembled the golden locks of a beautiful lady.
Vegetarian Tagliatelle Stir Fry (recipe)
- Tagliatelle nests
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium carrots (chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (chopped)
- Sweet corn
- Kidney beans
- Green peas
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- Sunflower oil
- Soy sauce
- Boil the tagliatelle following the above stated directions. Drain in a colander.
- On a medium to high heat, add 3 tbsp of oil in a wok. Crack two eggs, lightly salt and slight scramble. Remove from wok and put aside.
- On medium heat. add 4-5 tbsp of oil to the work, add chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and carrot. Stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli. Stir for 1 minute.
- Put in red pepper, sweet corn, peas and kidney beans.
- Splash 2 tbsp soy sauce and some salt to taste.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle into the stir fried vegetables.
- Finally add the scrambled eggs and mix thoroughly.
- You may add dried chilli to add a bit of heat to your stir fry
- If you a cheese loving vegetarian, it taste even more delicious with parmesan cheese grated on.
Want something sweet for dessert, why not try Banana oatmeal apple traybake
Pin or share this recipe