Christmas tree card: This is an easy christmas card idea for kids that is fun and easy. Involve the children in this fun creative process.
The materials needed are safe and accessible.
The cards can also be embellished whichever way their creative juices flow.
- Card stock A4 (2 different colours of your choice)
- Craft paper punch (round)
- Craft Paper punch (star)
- Paper trimmer
Instructions for making christmas tree card
- Horizontally fold one A4 card stock paper in half.
- Punch circular holes from the card stock of a different colour.
- Starting at the top of the card and right in the middle, glue one circle.
- Glue two circles underneath the first circle making sure they are also centred.
- Repeat the same steps three more times.
- Using the star paper punch, punch out a few stars.
- Glue a star in the middle of a circle
- Use the stars to make a stem. Also punch stars of a contrasting colour to use as a base for the christmas tree.
- Simply use a felt pen to write “Merry Christmas” and pen your message on the inside of the card
For more inspiration,
Share or pin this project
Follow on social media