3d Christmas paper star tutorial
If you are looking for an easy diy christmas decoration or christmas craft idea, 3d Christmas paper stars are the way to go.
You can easily create these in many colours to fit your colour themes and more importantly can be done with the family.
Tools you will need
- Coloured Paper (12 by 12cm) 5 squares
- Take a cut square and fold in half
- Pull the other half and overlap a bit. Glue the overlapped edge.
- Fold about 0.6cm from edge of both sides
- Unfold and push in the edges
- Fold in half lengthwise and glue together
- Draw the pattern shown on one side and cut with a scissors
- Repeat the process with the remaining papers
- Glue all of them together
- Unravel and glue the remaining two sides together to form your 3d christmas paper star.
As a party decoration, use a mix of different colours. You could also try stars with 2 colours.
As christmas decorations, use the traditional christmas colours of green, red and gold.